What are your qualifications?
- I have over 20 years of experience in marketing and advertising, over 15 of which are in the rough and tumble Las Vegas hotel/casino industry. I was basically a one-person marketing department for one of the largest hotel/casinos in the world for over 13 years. I was responsible for all copywriting, graphics, media, collateral, signage, outdoor, public relations, and production. I did everything from posters to direct mail pieces to ads to TV spots to press releases, complete marketing campaigns for major entertainers (from buttons to billboards), as well as overseeing and reconciling a yearly multi-million dollar ad budget. You would be hard-pressed to find someone with more depth and breadth of experience in marketing than I have.
What sort of things do you write?
- I write everything from ads, to press releases, to direct mail pieces, to radio and TV scripts, to invitations, to E-blasts … there is no limit. If you need it written, I can do it.
Do you write it yourself or outsource it?
- I write everything myself.
If I need design, do you do that, too?
- I do not do graphic design myself, but I have relationships with a vast array of graphic designers that can accomplish any task. I may not do the graphics myself, but I am very much an art director, coming up with the concept, the imagery and directing all design. I oversee the entire project from start to finish.
How long will my project take?
- It will, of course, depend on the project. Once we establish exactly what you need, I will be able to give you an accurate timeframe for your project.
If I have a tight deadline, are you able to accommodate that?
- Tight deadlines are what I know, so that is never a concern. If you knew how I’ve lived for the past 15 years, you would understand that “Quick Turn” is my middle name. This includes writing, as well as production.
What if I have revisions?
- That is not a problem. If you let me know what changes you would like, I will do them and do them quickly. There is no charge for revisions, as they are included in the fee that we’ve agreed upon for the assignment, as long as they are not based on changes in the assignment made after copy has been submitted.
What do you charge?
- It, of course, will depend upon what your needs are. Once we have discussed the scope of your project, I will provide a quote that will encompass it in its entirety. I can provide a schedule of estimated fees upon request, but I will provide an exact quote based on your individual needs, as every project is different.
Do you ask for money up front?
- I ask for 50% of the quote up front and the balance is due upon satisfactory completion of the project.
What do your fees include?
- My fees will be detailed in the quote, depending on what we have discussed and agreed upon. It will depend upon if I am just supplying writing services or if I will also provide production and other services, as well. All pricing is individual, tailored to your business’ specific needs.
I’m already working with an agency, is that a problem?
- That is not a problem at all. I am a master at working with everyone … be it agency or individual … whatever is needed. I am a team player and my only goal is to see that our team wins.
What if I’m in another part of the country? Or world?
- That, again, is not a problem. Through the beauty of the internet, I can help small businesses all over the country and all over the world. They just need to ask.
How do I obtain your services?
- Simply fill out the form on the Contact tab or contact me directly and you are well on your way to gaining a valuable asset for your small business’ marketing efforts.